6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 drop cinnamon oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups raw cashews
8 cup of cooked plain popcorn
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cover a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
2. In a small pot over medium-low heat, melt the butter and honey together. Mix in cinnamon, ginger, and salt.
3. Put the cashews in an extra-large mixing bowl. Coat them with about 2 tablespoons of the honey-butter mixture.
4. Spread the cashews onto the prepared baking sheet. Toast for 6 minutes, or until lightly golden.
5. In the same large bowl evenly coat plain popcorn with honey-butter mixture
6. Add popcorn to baking sheet with nuts. Combine mixture thoroughly and bake for 4 more minutes. Shake mixture then bake for 2 minutes. Repeat process 1 to 2 more times, until mixture is medium brown. The popcorn can burn easily so keep an eye on it.
7. The popcorn and nuts will be slightly soft right out of the oven, but will harden as they cool
I would love to share with you more on this topic and see how these oils can bless your life. Click HERE
if you would like me to contact you with more information.
Important Disclaimer: None of the health related topics presented on Discover Natural Solutions have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. They should not replace personal judgment nor medical treatment when indicated. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Reading this website denotes your understanding and agreement to our full disclaimer.