First let me start off by explaining what I can and can't say
. As a doTERRA Wellness Advocate, I can't make any claims that essential oils kill cancer. This would be against FTC and FDA regulations. Since I not only educate people on how to effectively use essential oils, but also sell doTERRA essential oils, I can't make any drug claims. Now if I were not selling anything, I would be more at liberty to show ALL of what we know.
I can't share any personal experiences or experiences from the thousands of people in my doTERRA organization, even if they are true, that essential oils help them with a disease.
I can't even share these incredible stories, even if there is a doctor's confirmation. I can't legally say that essential oils can assist someone in an unhealthy state to a healthy state. I can say that essential oils support a healthy state, hum. It gets a little difficult to share what I know, what I've seen and what people close to me are experiencing with essential oils.
Now, I get the purpose of the law. It's meant to keep us safe. I don't want untruths being told, just to sell someone on a product. Especially when it relates to someone's health.
So, let's get to the research . . . oh wait, I'm not suppose to share that either and technically, not suppose to share any links to research that has been conducted.
I may get a letter from doTERRA to take this down, let's see. You may want to read and share this quickly
or you can join our private Facebook group
(that may not work either, because the FTC and FDA believe they have the ability to regulate social media).
Research is difficult to find because often you have to purchase the peer review journal studies, which really are the best type of research to look at. However, Aromatic Science
has many great studies, all of which are research published in peer reviewed journals
. However, because it was established by doTERRA, many of the articles had to be scrubbed because of the wording used in the reports. But, it's still a great place to look if it's up.
Here are a few reports you can look at.
There are many more, but I don't want you thinking that essential oils are a cure for cancer or even a treatment.
Here's what I want people to understand and what I believe:
- Our health is our own responsibility, don't give this up!
- We have so many great resources to educate ourselves and to use, let's use them!
- Take control of your life, empower yourself!
Now to the fun stuff. What would I do if I got cancer? Say for instance breast cancer like my mom.
Well, I wouldn't solely use essential oils thinking they would save me, nor would I just trust traditional cancer treatments either. I know too many people who have died doing just one of these and again many who have lived.
My sister-in-law was just diagnosed with some type of thyroid cancer. However, just today they received the results of a second opinion and that doctor said it's not cancer, just an enlarged thyroid. Can you say, "confusing"?
My recommendation is, don't be dumb.
Don't be blinded into one way of thinking. We have been blessed with so many wonderful gifts on earth, miraculous technology, amazing minds AND extraordinary gifts of the earth, some of which are essential oils, but we have many other gifts given to us including faith, hope, prayer, love and natural solutions that have yet to be discovered. So, I say, have an open mind, but don't be dumb. So, what would I do?
THEN I WOULD MAKE ANY SERIOUS LIFESTYLE CHANGE I NEEDED TO MAKE.
- I would #1 get a second or third opinion from the best medical doctors I could get in front of.
- I would consult with the best alternative doctors and practitioners I could afford.
- I would personally research and reach out to find as much information I could about the choices I have.
- I would be very prayerful in letting God direct not only me, but those within my support and care team.
For instance I would:
- Completely eliminate any processed foods. Anything that increases inflammation, lowers my immune system, causes stress on my body, etc.
- Dope myself up on the best whole, real foods I could get my hands on, focusing on those that strengthen the immune system and decrease inflammation.
- Use any and all essential oils that support proper immune & cell function, as well as essential oils that support proper inflammatory response.
- Some of the top oils on my list would be:
- Using them topically, internally and aromatically, frequently throughout the day.
- Continue to exercise
- Reduce my stress, eliminate unnecessary stresses and get an Aroma Touch massage weekly, if not daily.
- Eliminate other toxins from cleaners, skin care, hair care, make-up, foods, you name it, it would be gone.
- Get enough rest, so my body could do what it was made to do.
All of these dramatically affect your health!
The motivation behind these changes would be my family, friends and the lives I still need to touch!
Essential oils offer great support to whatever lifestyle choices you are making. I would love to share with you more on this topic and see how these oils can bless your life. Click HERE
if you would like me to contact you with more information. In the meantime, there are options below if you'd like to get started using essential oils.
Important Disclaimer: None of the health related topics presented on Discover Natural Solutions have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. They should not replace personal judgment nor medical treatment when indicated. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Reading this website denotes your understanding and agreement to our full disclaimer.