White Fir Trees have been used to decorate home as Christmas trees. Native American's used this tree for respiratory support.
- Common uses of White Fir Essential Oil:
- When working through difficult circumstances at home or at work, diffuse white fir to reduce stress.
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- On a day when deadlines are approaching, add one drop of White Fir to your shower to evoke feelings of energy and empowerment.
- Diffuse for an energizing effect.
- Evokes feelings of stability.
- Place a few drops on your terra-cotta ornaments for a bright holiday scent.
White Fir blends well with Frankincense, Lavender, Arborvitae, Wintergreen and Cypress.
Common Applications for White Fir oil include: applied topically, either neat or with a carrier oil. It is also enjoyed aromatically.
White Fir works well for cleaning by adding to a carrier oil and using it as furniture polish.
Here is a fun recipe using White Fir. It makes a great gift for the men in your life!