Bergamot was used in the first eau de cologne and is used to flavor Earl Gray tea.
Common uses of Bergamot Essential oil include:
- Calming and soothing aroma.
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits.
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime for a sense of calm and harmony.
- Add one to two drops to your next DIY skin care cleanser.
- Diffuse for a sense of self confidence.
Bergamot blends well with Lavender, Patchouli, Lime and Arborvitae.
Common applications for Bergamot include:
applied topically, either neat or with a carrier oil. It is also enjoyed aromatically.
Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays to applied area for 12 hours. Possible skin sensitivity.
Try this Face Wash recipe using Bergamot:
If you are excited to get started with these oils, I have THREE options for you to choose from!
- You can click HERE to purchase directly from my website at retail pricing.
- You can click HERE to learn how to get the oils at wholesale cost (similar to a Costco membership)
- You can fill out a form HERE to have a member of my team contact you directly. This option will allow you to speak to someone and ask any questions you might have.