Cinnamon Essential Oil
has been around for a very long time. There are records of it being used by ancient Egyptians. It is steam distilled from the bark.
Common uses of Cinnamon Essential Oil:
- During your nightly routine, add one drop of Cinnamon to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Place two to three drops in a spray bottle with water for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During the winter months, dilute Cinnamon with Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints.
- Place two to three drops in a dōTERRA Veggie Cap to maintain a healthy immune system.*
- Place one drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your throat.*
- Add to your favorite recipes in place of ground cinnamon for a delightfully spicy flavor.
- Supports healthy metabolic function.*
- Naturally repels insects.
Cinnamon Blends best with Myyh, Wild Orange and Patchouli.
Common Applications for Cinnamon oil include: taking internally in a capsule, diluted and applied topically and enjoyed aromatically. It can also be added to baking recipes, popcorn, hot cocoa and many others to add a little flavor and spice.
It is considered a "hot oil" and should always be used with a carrier oil. You can also test for skin irritation before use.
Cinnamon plays a large role in the blend, Onguard. Here is a video showing just one of the useful things you can do with the Onguard cleaner:
Want to diffuse it in your home? How about trying this delicious recipe:
To learn more about Essential Oils or to get started using them, check out these three options:
If you are excited to get started with these oils, I have THREE options for you to choose from!
- You can click HERE to purchase directly from my website at retail pricing.
- You can click HERE to learn how to get the oils at wholesale cost (similar to a Costco membership)
- You can fill out a form HERE to have a member of my team contact you directly. This option will allow you to speak to someone and ask any questions you might have.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.