I believe a lot of people are affected by depression, whether it’s you, or someone you know and love.
I want to be the bearer of good news. We have so many wonderful tools and people available to us that we don’t need to go through it alone.
Essential oils are an amazing resource we have, not just for physical health issues but for uplifting and supporting our mood. Many times it’s our physical conditions that can take a toll on us emotionally. When you struggle with problems, it can wear you out.
I've found great support from many essential oils. Some of my favorites and what they address emotionally are:
- Wild Orange: scarcity, over-serious, workaholism, discouraged, hoarding, envy
- Frankincense: abandonment, spiritually disconnected, depression
- Grounding Blend: ungrounded, unwilling to take responsibility, disconnected, unstable
- Clary Calm: Guarded, closed
- Joyful Blend: depression, dark, serious, stern
- Woman Blend: unteachable, anger, irritable
- Melissa: depression, darkened, dreary, overwhelmed
- Ingivorating Blend: blocked creativity, fear of self-expression, low will to live
- Peppermint: unbearable pain, intense depression, heaviness, pessimistic, muddled
- Rose: bereft of divine love, constricted feelings, broken hear, lack of brotherly
- Geranium: abandonment, loss, distrusting, unforgiving, unloving, heavy heart, grief
- Sandalwood: disconnected from God, emptiness, materialism
- Grapefruit: hate for the body, addiction to food or dieting, eating disorders, anxiety over appearance
- Juniper Berry: irrational fear, recurrent nightmares, restless sleep
- Bergamot: despair, low self-esteem, self-judgment, unlovable, hopeless
- Roman Chamomile:
- Cedarwood: loneliness, feeling disconnected, antisocial
- Cypress: controlling, fear, perfectionism, rigidity, stuck, tense
- Fennel: lack of desire, unwilling to take responsibility, shame, weak sense of self
- Helichrysum: intense pain, anguish, turmoil, hopeless, despair, trauma, wounded
I was only going to list a few, but there are so many essential oils that affect our emotions. I highly recommend you purchase the book, Emotional Healing with Essential Oils
, by Daniel Macdonald.
As you look over this list, you may see certain emotions that you are loved ones experience. Use the essential oils you have to help support and really pay attention to not only how they make you feel physically, but emotionally.
To better understand how this works, I’ll be posting more on my blog
For those of you who have yet to take the plunge into the essential oil world, here is your chance to score a very sweet, Valentines deal from me. You can check it out below. I want to push you over the edge because I am confident you will find amazing solutions to life that will help you better live an extraordinary life that really matters.
Please reach out to me with any questions or topics you’d like to learn more about.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Essential oils offer great support to whatever lifestyle choices you are making. I would love to share with you more on this topic and see how these oils can bless your life. Click HERE
if you would like me to contact you with more information.
Important Disclaimer: None of the health related topics presented on Discover Natural Solutions have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. They should not replace personal judgment nor medical treatment when indicated. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Reading this website denotes your understanding and agreement to our full disclaimer.