Common uses of Wild Orange Essential Oil:
- Contains powerful antioxidants.
- Add a drop to your water for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.
- During colder temperatures, take one to two drops of Wild Orange in a capsule to support a healthy immune system.
- During clean up, use Wild Orange to cleanse and purify countertops, tables and other surfaces.
- To improve your home’s scent and to purify the air, place a few drops on your air filter.
- Place one drop Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Frankincense in your hand. Rub hands together and inhale deeply for an energizing aroma.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent.
- Before a stress filled day, diffuse for an energizing and revitalizing aroma.
Common Applications for Cinnamon oil include: taking internally in a capsule, diluted and applied topically and enjoyed aromatically. It can also be added to baking recipes, teas or cold drinks, and many others to add a little flavor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.