New Years day was an awful tragedy! My husband, Dick Ray, and I went for an early morning spin class.
We located some bikes in the back of the room and somewhere near the end of class my foot slipped out of the pedal and I slammed full force on the bike seat
as the pedals continued to rotate around scraping up my shin until I pushed the emergency stop button.
I was breathless.
I couldn't move.
I swear my heart leaped out of my body.
I've never felt that amount of instant, excruciating pain, not even in childbirth.
Time seemed to stand still. I looked at the instructor, then turned to my husband. No one in the class noticed.
A bit of relief swept over me, thinking I was spared some embarrassment.
Who falls on a stationary bike?
I couldn't move or talk for what seemed like an eternity. I just sat there with my leg bleeding and my tail end in throbbing pain. I decided to start pedaling, which took my mind off the pain enough to get through the class.
This event completely changed my life.
I could no longer sit down without pain, especially for long periods of time. I couldn't sit on the floor and play with my little girls.
I had throbbing in my arms and hands making it painful to type, hold books and use my phone. Sleeping was a chore, my knees and hips were out of alignment, so I couldn't run and do many of the things I loved
and this was still the case 18 months later.
Seriously! Falling off a stationary bike! How ridiculous . . . but true.
I felt stuck!
"Was this my lot in life?" I was starting to get scared!!
"Was there a solution to my problem?" I didn't know, but I finally came to the point where I was absolutely ready to do whatever it took to change my circumstances.
That's the point when things began to change. Funny how that happens. When we are truly committed, providence seems to move into action on our behalf.
Over the next few months, I'm going to share my solutions for creating change.
Yes, some are associated with essential oils, but it's a myth that essential oils are a cure-all (beware of people who try to sell you on that idea). Often big problems take time, effort and a combination of solutions
, but we are so accustom to being sold on and wanting . . .
- the quick fix
- the magic bullet
- the fad diet
- the instant gratification
. . . so much that we forget about simple, real, natural solutions and a little common sense
My mission is to help you discover true principles and habits for creating a life you truly love (not that you just say you love).
Whether you struggle with . . .
. . . I'm going to share what really works! AND what really lasts!
Even though these principles are simple, they are work and some people are just not ready for the that
- tough situations
- lack of confidence
- or a myriad of other things
. The pain in our life literally or figuratively is not enough to motivate us to change OR we lack hope that change is possible. It's one thing to have an attitude of gratitude in all situations, and quite another to be the ostrich who sticks her head in the sand, hiding from reality.
But for those of you who are ready to "feel" great, physically, emotionally, financially and even socially with your relationships and have self-confidence PLUS a sense of fulfillment, you are going to LOVE what I have for you.
- You'll discover how to use essential oils safely and effectively in your home to support healthy body function both physical and emotional.
- You'll learn how food is medicine and the four pillars of creating a lifestyle of health.
- I'll be introducing my 30-day challenge. A simple, do-able, plan that will transform your life forever.
- And I'm opening my doors once again to women and moms who want to go into business with me. Yes, I'm creating another team of women, who are looking to create extra income, replacement income, get out of debt, create a savings, take a dream vacation, plan for retirement or extra money for children's needs. This is for women and moms who want a flexible schedule and who don't want to be tied to a job, office or specific hours of the day and who are honest, hard working and coachable.
Everything coming up is about real, natural solutions that actually work.
And the best part is, we get to do it working together!