Peppermint is one of the most recognizable of all the essential oils. Peppermint has been used in tea and in candy and gum and other things as a flavor and stomach soother for many years.
Common uses of Peppermint Essential Oil:
Common Applications for Peppermint oil include:
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
- Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
- Promotes digestive health.
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.
- Commonly found in oral health products.
applied topically, either neat or with a carrier oil. It is also enjoyed aromatically and internally.
Peppermint oil combines well with lavender, wild orange and grapefruit.
Here is a video about peppermint oil: