Australian Aborigines have used "Tea Tree" for centuries, often crushing leaves in their hands and inhaling the aroma.
Common uses of Melaleuca Essential Oil:
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- Promotes healthy immune function.*
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats.*
- For occasional skin irritations, apply one to two drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Add one to two drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
- Combine one to two drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties.
- Apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Create your own aftershave with Melalueca and Cedarwood.
- Apply to the bottom of feet and inside shoes for a refresher.
- Add to water alone, or along with Peppermint and Lemon essential oil, for a refreshing mouth rinse and breath freshener.
- Add to water and swish for an effective mouth rinse.
Melaleuca blends well with Cypress, Thyme and Lavender.
Common Applications for Melaleuca oil include: applied topically, either neat or with a carrier oil. It is also enjoyed aromatically or internally.
Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.