Relatives of parsley, cilantro and coriander essential oils are from the same plant. Cilantro is extracted from the leaf and Coriander is from the seed.
Common uses of Cilantro Essential Oil:
- Add to salads, dips, and guacamole to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor.
- Place one to two drops in a dōTERRA® Veggie Cap to experience Cilantro’s cleansing and detoxifying effect.*
- For a fresh, clean-smelling, herbal aroma, diffuse three to four drops of Cilantro with the citrus essential oil of your choice.
- Assists with digestion after over-indulging at dinner.*
- Provides important antioxidant benefits.*
Cilantro blends well with Melaleuca, Basil and Lemon.
Common Applications for Cilantro oil include:
applied topically and is safe to apply neat. It is also enjoyed aromatically and internally.
Quick Recipe Tip:
Add a drop or a swirl from a toothpick of cilantro oil to your favorite salsa recipe!