Clary Sage is derived from the Latin meaning "clear eyes." Medieval monks favored it for eye support.
Common uses of Clary Sage Essential Oil:
- During your menstrual cycle, apply to abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Apply one to two drops to the bottom of feet or pulse points.
- Apply one to two drops to your pillow for a restful night’s sleep.
- Add three to four drops to shampoo or conditioner to promote healthy-looking hair and scalp.
Clary Sage blends well with Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Geranium Essential Oils.
Common Applications for Clary Sage oil include:
applied topically and it is also enjoyed aromatically and internally. Use caution during early stages of pregnancy.
Quick Recipe Tip:
Massage into each breast, after giving birth, to support healthy milk supply.