Arborvitae trees can live for over 800 years. It's no surprise that Arborvitae means the "Tree of Life."
Common uses of Arborvitae Essential Oil:
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats.
- Powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
- Naturally repels insects.
- Preserves wood naturally.
- Apply to wrists and ankles while hiking.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and spray on surfaces or hands for a protecting solution.
- Diffuse to purify the air.
- Diffuse for a grounding aroma.
- Mix four drops of Arborvitae essential oil and two drops of Lemon essential oil with a carrier oil for a effective wood preservative and polish.
- Use during meditation for a sense of peace and calm.
Arborvitae blends well with Cedarwood, Frankincense and Birch.
Common Applications include
: Aromatically and Topically. Use a carrier oil for possible skin sensitivity.
Mix in with mulch while gardening.