Several weeks ago, I shared "Essential Oils that Soothe" where I talked about oils that are good for helping us wind down at the end of the day. Today, I want to share some ideas and essential oils that have the opposite effect! These oils will help lift your mood and energize your day.
Lemon, Wild Orange, Citrus Bliss, Grapefruit, Peppermint, Rosemary, Cinnamon, Cassia, Black Pepper, Elevation, Motivate,
Tips to help Bring the Zing:
- Add a few drops of lemon or Wild Orange to your drinking water.
- Rub Peppermint or Rosemary on your forehead.
- Place a few drops of Elevation in the palm of your hands, hold close and take deep breaths.
- Rub Black Pepper on the bottom of your feet, after a nap, for a stimulating wake up.
- Diffuse Wild Orange and Cassia.
- Add a few drops of any of the citrus oils to the bottom of your feet in the morning to invigorate your mood.
- Rub Elevation over your heart, temples, or wrists to elevate mood and promote vitality.
- Diffuse Peppermint and Wild Orange when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
Another way to use essential oils to lift is through supplements that include whole foods and essential oils. Watch this video to learn more:
To learn more about essential oils and the role they can play in your life, check out our Essential Oils 101
page or click the button below to get started today!