Geranium is a floral oil often referred to as the "poor man's rose". If you don't have rose, reach for geranium.
Common uses of Geranium Essential Oil:
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil to give your partner a sensual massage.
- Apply directly to skin or enjoy an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin.
- Apply to skin after a shower for a smoothing effect.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner for a healthy, vibrant glow.
- Apply under your arms after a sweaty workout or a day in the sun.
- Place one drop in the palm of your hands, rub hands together, and cup over nose and mouth and breathe slowly for a calming, grounding effect.
- Add to your next DIY potpourri.
- Naturally repels insects.
Geranium blends well with Lavender, Sandalwood and Patchouli.
Common Applications for Geranium oil include: applied topically, recommended with a carrier oil. It is also enjoyed aromatically.
Apply topically with a carrier oil, such as coconut oil, under arms to decrease unpleasant body odor.