Essential oils are great for helping to soothe the mind and body at the end of a busy day. They offer support in helping us to relax.
Lavender, Serenity blend, Ylang Ylang, Roman Chamomile, Bergamot, Rose, Vetiver, Melissa, Geranium, Citrus Bliss, Orange, Peace blend, Cedarwood and Clary Sage.
Sleep and Relaxation Tips:
- Diffusion: Diffuse your favorite soothing oils (listed above) to help you feel calm and relaxed before falling asleep. I like to diffuse Serenity while I wind down for bed.
- Pillow: Place a drop or two of a soothing essential oil blend on your pillow or a stuffed animal.
- Relaxing Bath: Add a few drops of one of the oils listed above to a warm bath.
- Tea: Add a few drops of Lavender or Roman Chamomile or Bergamot to your favorite herbal tea or just a cup of warm water.
- Massage: Mix a few drops of oil with a carrier oil and rub hands, feet, back, etc. Both the person giving the massage and receiving it, will feel soothed by the process.
Watch this quick video tip for a way to unwind at the end of the day:
To learn more about essential oils and the role they can play in your life, check out our Essential Oils 101
page or click the button below to get started today!