Make cinnamon sweet candy water by adding 1 drop of cassia with 2 drops of grapefruit.
Common uses of Cassia Essential Oil:
- Take one to two drops internally to promote healthy cardiovascular system function.*
- Take in veggie capsule to maintain cardiovascular health.*
- Promotes healthy digestion.*
- May help to support healthy immune system function.*
- Warming, uplifting aroma.
- Can be used in cooking either as a replacement for Cinnamon in pies and breads or by itself in a myriad of entrees and desserts.
- Diffuse for feelings of arousal.
- Take one to two drops in veggie capsules for healthy immune system support.*
- Combine one to two drops along with Lemon in a glass of water to aid digestion or ward off hunger cravings.*
- Massage with carrier oil for warming sensation.
- Put a drop in your water when hiking to support hydration.
Cassia blends well with Wild Orange, Ginger and White Fir
Common Applications include: Aromatically and Topically. Dilute heavily with a carrier oil for possible skin sensitivity. May be taken Internally, as well.
Quick Tip: Diffuse with Clove and Ginger during fall and winter for a happy holiday.