Dill is used quite often in soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
Common uses of Dill Essential Oil:
- Supports digestion and overall GI health.*
- Purifying to the body’s systems.*
- Diffuse with Bergamot and Lemon to lessen stress and anxious feelings.
- Add to marinades, soups, and salads to enhance flavor.
- Promotes healthy digestion.*
- Use when canning to help preserve garden vegetables.
- Add one to two drops to an herbal tea before bedtime to promote a restful sleep.*
- Provides important antioxidants.*
Dill blends well with any of the Citrus Oils
Common Applications include: Aromatically and Topically. Dilute heavily with a carrier oil for possible skin sensitivity.
Quick Tip: Use when canning to help preserve garden vegetables.