Did you know that Black Pepper shares a similar chemical structure to Melissa Essential Oil?
Common uses of Black Pepper Essential Oil:
- Contains important antioxidants.*
- Enhances food flavor.
- After your afternoon nap apply to the bottom of your feet for a stimulating wake up.
- Maintains healthy circulation.*
- Aids digestion.*
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
- Take one to two drops in capsule for antioxidant support.*
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor.
- Diffuse for a vitalizing aroma
Black Pepper blends well with Cardamom, Clove, Cilantro and Juniper Berry
Common Applications include: Aromatically and Topically. Use a carrier oil for possible skin sensitivity. May be taken Internally, as well.
Quick Tip: Add one drop to a steak marinade.