Fennel was used in ancient times by Roman warriors because they believed it to give them strength in battle.
Common uses of Fennel Essential Oil:
- Have Fennel on hand when enjoying a big meal to promote digestion.*
- Take internally to promote healthy digestion.*
- May help to promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation.*
- May help to support the health of the lungs and respiratory tract.*
- Use with fractionated coconut oil for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Diffuse in your home or office to encourage a productive day.
- Apply to skin for a calming, soothing effect.
- Provides important antioxidant benefits.*
Common Applications include: Aromatically and Topically. Dilute heavily with a carrier oil for possible skin sensitivity. Can be taken internally, but should not be used by anyone with epilepsy.
Fennel blends well with Lavender, Peppermint and Basil
Quick Tip: Take a drop of Fennel in water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings.*