Ginger has been used as a medicinal herb for centuries
Common uses of Ginger Essential Oil:
- May help to support healthy digestion.*
- May help to support healthy joint function.*
- May help to reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- May help reduce occasional nausea.*
- Great to add to your dinner for enhanced flavor.
- Use one to two drops in place of whole ginger in favorite recipes.
- Diffuse to help create a sense of equilibrium.
- Diffuse for added energy in late afternoons.
- Delivers antioxidant protection.*
- Use with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a stimulating massage.
Common Applications include: Aromatically and Topically. Dilute heavily with a carrier oil for possible skin sensitivity. Can also be taken internally.
Ginger blends well with Frankincense, Cinnamon and Grapefruit
Quick Tip: During a long car ride along windy roads, diffuse or place a drop of Ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale.