Eucalyptus was widely used in World War 1 to control infections and infuenza.
Common uses of Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
- Helps lessen feelings of tension.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing and open airways.
- Ideal for creating a soothing massage experience.
- Has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air.
- Found in mouth rinses and oral hygiene products to freshen breath.
- Diffuse during the winter months to invigorate you on a cold, dreary day.
- Add to a spray bottle with water and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Place one to two drops in your hand and inhale deeply to clear the mind.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
Eucalyptus blends well with Rosemary and Peppermint
Common Applications include: Aromatically and Topically. Dilute heavily with a carrier oil for possible skin sensitivity.
Quick Tip: Place a few drops in your morning shower to invigorate and promote vitality