Jasmine typically blossoms in the night earning it the nickname of "Queen of the Night" in India.
Common uses of Jasmine Essential Oil:
- Evokes feelings of joy, peace, and self-confidence.
- Helps balance mood throughout the month.
- Promotes a healthy-looking, glowing complexion.
- Nourishes and protects the skin and scalp.
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes.
Common Applications include: Aromatically and Topically. It is safe for Neat Application.
Jasmine blends well with Lavender, Sandalwood and Rose
Quick Tip: Combine with Sandalwood and a carrier oil to use as a perfume throughout the day.