Lemongrass Essential Oil
has a pungent aroma that can heighten awareness and promote a positive outlook.
Common uses of Lemongrass Essential Oil:
- Combine with carrier oil and massage after a hard workout.
- Apply after a long run for a refreshing feeling.
- Add to your DIY cleanser to tone and purify skin.
- Use to flavor entrées and meat dishes.
- Combine with Melaleuca and apply to toenails for clean, healthy nails.
- Rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Diffuse for a refreshing scent.
- Naturally repels insects.
Common Applications for Lemongrass oil include: taking internally in a capsule, diluted and applied topically and enjoyed aromatically.
Essential Oil Tip: Combine with Peppermint in a capsule to support healthy gastrointestinal function and maintain healthy digestion.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.