Day two was spent traveling from California to Arizona in heat with road construction and other challenges that come with that. Watch the video to see how having essential oils on hand helped us along the way!
Our featured oil for today is Peppermint:
The peppermint plant is actually a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753. A high menthol content — like that found in this Peppermint Essential Oil — distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health, Peppermint also helps to alleviate stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.
ONE DROP of our Peppermint Oil is EQUAL to 28 CUPS of Peppermint Tea.
• Promotes digestive health.*
• Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
• Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
• Commonly found in oral health products.
• Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
• Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
• Blends well with Lavender for a soothing massage blend.
• Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
• Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
• Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
• Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
• Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
• Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
• Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me up on long drives.
• Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
• Repels bugs naturally.
• Spritz around windows and doors.
• Diffuse during study-time.
QUESTION – WHICH FEATURE OR PRACTICAL USE OF PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL LISTED ABOVE DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?