We are wrapping up our time in Phoenix and will be heading back home. In today's video, I give a few tips of things that happened over the weekend and why I share this message of essential oils.
Today's Featured Essential Oil:
Digestive Blend is known as a “tummy tamer” blend due to its ability to aid in digestion, soothe stomach upset, and maintain overall digestive health.
This unique blend contains Ginger, Fennel, and Coriander to help ease stomach discomfort, including motion sickness and indigestion, while Peppermint, Tarragon, Anise, and Caraway aid with digestion and help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
It can be taken internally as well as applied topically to the abdomen when stomach upset occurs and can be used safely by the entire family.
This ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND
is a healthy, natural, and gentle way to soothe an upset stomach or maintain a healthy digestive system.
• Eases feelings of queasiness.*
• Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
• Use with fractionated coconut oil for a soothing abdominal massage.
• Before a road trip, apply one to two drops for a calming aroma.
• Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
• Have on hand when enjoying heavy holiday meals to promote digestion.*
• When traveling or trying new foods take to soothe occasional stomach discomfort.*
QUESTION – HOW MANY OF YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY COULD USE HELP WITH THE DIGESTIVE BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL? ENTER THE NUMBER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!