Today, we're opening up a box that just arrived to show off some items I'll be giving away in the coming weeks. Lots of excitement at our house! Will one of these items be yours?
The Featured Essential Oil I want to share more info about today is Frankincense! This is a power oil!
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious Essential Oils, Frankincense has extraordinary internal and external health benefits.
In addition to its fame as a kingly gift in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin.
This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. It’s soothing andbeautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to promote cellular health and immunity and can be consumed daily for these internal benefits.
It also promotes a healthy inflammatory response and acts as an overall tonic to the body’s systems, helping them function optimally.
When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense induces feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
• Known as the "KING of ALL OILS"
• Promotes cellular health and DNA integrity
• Supports healthy function of the nervous system
• Reduces appearance of skin imperfections
• Diffuse during your yoga practice to focus your intention for the day.
• Take one to two drops in a Veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
• Add to moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
• When traveling somewhere dry, apply Frankincense to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
• Apply to the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
• After a day of outdoor activity, massage frankincense into hands and feet for a warming and soothing effect.
QUESTION – WHICH FEATURE OR PRACTICAL USE OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL LISTED ABOVE DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?