Lime Essential Oil
is often used in perfumery for men.
Common uses of Lime Essential Oil:
- Supports healthy immune function.*
- Positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties.
- Often used as an internal cleanser.*
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being.
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and uplift your mood.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavor and antioxidant support.*
- Add one drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
- Combine with Melaleuca for a soothing scalp massage.
- Add a drop to your salsa.
- Diffuse while studying and then apply to wrists again while testing on those subjects.
Common Applications for Lime Essential oil include: taking internally in a capsule, diluted and applied topically and enjoyed aromatically.
Lime Essential Oil blends well with Bergamot, Black Pepper and Rosemary
Essential Oil Tip: Replace your sugar beverage with a drop of lemon and lime in water for a refreshing flavor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.